Nom du produit:1-methylcyclopropane-1-sulfonyl chloride
IUPAC Name:1-methylcyclopropane-1-sulfonyl chloride
- Formule moléculaire：C4H7ClO2S
- Numéro de catalogue：CM327820
- Poids moléculaire：154.61
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:923032-55-7
- Formule moléculaire:C4H7ClO2S
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:O=S(C1(C)CC1)(Cl)=O
- Numéro de catalogue:CM327820
- Poids moléculaire:154.61
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:
- Stockage:Protect from light and store in a dry and close container at 2°C~8°C
- Custom Organic Synthesis,Where to Buy Chemical Building Blocks - Chemenu
- Pharmaceutical intermediates, bulk products, chiral, achiral, heterocycles, metal catalysts, amino acids, peptides, benzene, pyridine, pyrazine, triazine, piperidine, piperazine, morpholine, imidazoline, cyclopropane, indole, benzotriazole, anthranil, quinoline, naphthalene, boronic compounds, fluorination, oxidation, rearrangement reaction
- Chemenu product lines cover amino acids and peptides, heterocyclic compounds, alkanes and aromatic compounds, carbohydrates, alcohols, aldehydes & ketones, pyridazines, metal catalysts and other pharmaceutical intermediates. For more custom organic synthesis, please contact us for a quote.
- Cyclopropane is the smallest cyclic compound with unique structural features and physicochemical properties, which is widely used in the design of small molecule drugs. In drug design, it is often used to increase activity, fix conformation and improve PK and water solubility. The introduction of cyclopropyl groups into drugs can change various properties of molecules, such as improving metabolic stability; increasing biological activity; enhancing drug efficacy; limiting polypeptide conformation and slowing down its hydrolysis; reducing plasma clearance; improving drug dissociation and many more. Cyclopropane rings are widely found in marketed drugs, including cardiovascular drugs, central nervous system (CNS) drugs, anticancer drugs, autoimmune and anti-inflammatory drugs.