Nom du produit:1-(4-aminocyclohexyl)ethanone;hydrochloride
IUPAC Name:1-(4-aminocyclohexyl)ethan-1-one hydrochloride
- Formule moléculaire：C8H16ClNO
- Numéro de catalogue：CM327869
- Poids moléculaire：177.67
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:879876-86-5
- Formule moléculaire:C8H16ClNO
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:CC(C1CCC(N)CC1)=O.[H]Cl
- Numéro de catalogue:CM327869
- Poids moléculaire:177.67
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:
- Stockage:Protect from light and store in a dry and close container at room temperature
- Pyridine is a six-membered heterocyclic compound containing one nitrogen heteroatom. Pyridine and piperidine are the most frequently occurring heterocyclic building blocks in drug molecules. According to incomplete statistics, there are currently more than 180 drugs containing pyridine or piperidine structure that have been marketed, nearly 1/5 of the drugs approved for marketing in recent years contain these two structures.
- Pyridine | C5H5N | Pyridine Supplier/Distributor/Manufacturer - Chemenu
- Pyridine,Pyridine Wholesale,Pyridine for Sale,Pyridine Supplier,Pyridine Distributor,Pyridine Manufacturer
- Pyridine is a basic heterocyclic organic compound with the chemical formula C5H5N. It is structurally related to benzene, with one methine group (=CH−) replaced by a nitrogen atom. It is a highly flammable, weakly alkaline, water-miscible liquid with a distinctive, unpleasant fish-like smell.
- Custom Organic Synthesis,Where to Buy Chemical Building Blocks - Chemenu
- Pharmaceutical intermediates, bulk products, chiral, achiral, heterocycles, metal catalysts, amino acids, peptides, benzene, pyridine, pyrazine, triazine, piperidine, piperazine, morpholine, imidazoline, cyclopropane, indole, benzotriazole, anthranil, quinoline, naphthalene, boronic compounds, fluorination, oxidation, rearrangement reaction
- Chemenu product lines cover amino acids and peptides, heterocyclic compounds, alkanes and aromatic compounds, carbohydrates, alcohols, aldehydes & ketones, pyridazines, metal catalysts and other pharmaceutical intermediates. For more custom organic synthesis, please contact us for a quote.
- Cyclohexane is an organic compound with a chemical formula C6H12. It is a colorless liquid with a pungent odor, insoluble in water, and soluble in most organic solvents such as ethanol, ether, benzene, and acetone. Cyclohexyl fragments are a common structure in both natural and synthetic drugs. It can be used as both core structure and part of achiral side chain.