Nom du produit:(1R,5S,8S)-8-(Boc-amino)-3-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
IUPAC Name:tert-butyl N-[(1R,5S,8R)-3-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octan-8-yl]carbamate
- Formule moléculaire：C12H22N2O2
- Numéro de catalogue：CM385188
- Poids moléculaire：226.32
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:847862-26-4
- Formule moléculaire:C12H22N2O2
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:CC(C)(C)OC(=O)N[C@H]1[C@H]2CC[C@@H]1CNC2
- Numéro de catalogue:CM385188
- Poids moléculaire:226.32
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:
- Piperidine is an azacycloalkane that is cyclohexane in which one of the carbons is replaced by a nitrogen. Although piperidine is a common organic compound, it is an immensely important class of compounds medicinally: the piperidine ring is the most common heterocyclic subunit among FDA approved drugs.
- Piperidine,Piperidine Price
- if you want to know the latest news about piperidine and piperidine price, please come to our website and get a quote for free.
- Bridged Compounds
- Bridged ring compound refers to any two rings in the compound, which share two non-directly connected carbon atoms, and are classified into bicyclic hydrocarbons, tricyclic hydrocarbons, tetracyclic hydrocarbons, etc. Carbon atoms used in two or more rings are bridgehead carbon atoms, and the bond connecting the bridgehead carbon atoms is called a bridge. Bridged ring compounds are a class of organic compounds that are widely present in nature and usually have important physiological activities, such as the famous anticancer drug paclitaxel and antimalarial drug artemisinin.
- bridged compounds,bridged bicyclic compounds
- Buy low price, high quality bridged compounds and bridged bicyclic compounds,choose our products,Chemenu is the leading factory & company. Warmly welcome new and old customers to visit and patronize!
- Cyclopentane is a cycloalkane, an organic compound with a molecular formula of C5H10, a colorless and transparent liquid, insoluble in water, soluble in most organic solvents such as ethanol, ether, benzene, carbon tetrachloride, acetone, etc. It is mainly used as a solvent and chromatographic reference materials.
- Cyclopentanes,where to buy Cyclopentanes
- Cyclopentane (also called C pentane) is a highly flammable alicyclic hydrocarbon with chemical formula C5H10 and CAS number 287-92-3, consisting of a ring of five carbon atoms each bonded with two hydrogen atoms above and below the plane. It occurs as a colorless liquid with a petrol-like odor.