Nom du produit:dimethyl cubane-1,4-dicarboxylate
IUPAC Name:1,8-dimethyl cubane-1,8-dicarboxylate
- Formule moléculaire：C12H12O4
- Numéro de catalogue：CM389695
- Poids moléculaire：220.22
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:29412-62-2
- Formule moléculaire:C12H12O4
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:COC(=O)C12C3C4C5(C(=O)OC)C3C1C5C24
- Numéro de catalogue:CM389695
- Poids moléculaire:220.22
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:MFCD00192075
- Bridged Compounds
- Bridged ring compound refers to any two rings in the compound, which share two non-directly connected carbon atoms, and are classified into bicyclic hydrocarbons, tricyclic hydrocarbons, tetracyclic hydrocarbons, etc. Carbon atoms used in two or more rings are bridgehead carbon atoms, and the bond connecting the bridgehead carbon atoms is called a bridge. Bridged ring compounds are a class of organic compounds that are widely present in nature and usually have important physiological activities, such as the famous anticancer drug paclitaxel and antimalarial drug artemisinin.
- bridged compounds,bridged bicyclic compounds
- Buy low price, high quality bridged compounds and bridged bicyclic compounds,choose our products,Chemenu is the leading factory & company. Warmly welcome new and old customers to visit and patronize!
- The molecular structure of cyclobutane has four carbon atoms, and its four carbon atoms are not in the same plane, which is the folded conformation of cyclobutane. Cyclobutane itself is not of commercial or biological interest, but more complex derivatives are important in biology and biotechnology. Currently, nine FDA-approved drugs contain the cyclobutane structure. From the perspective of therapeutic areas, cyclobutyl drugs are mainly distributed in popular areas such as tumors, neurological diseases, infectious diseases, endocrine and metabolic diseases.