Nom du produit:1,3-bis(bromomethyl)-2-fluorobenzene
- Formule moléculaire：C8H7Br2F
- Numéro de catalogue：CM360151
- Poids moléculaire：281.95
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:25006-86-4
- Formule moléculaire:C8H7Br2F
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:FC1=C(CBr)C=CC=C1CBr
- Numéro de catalogue:CM360151
- Poids moléculaire:281.95
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:
- Custom Organic Synthesis,Where to Buy Chemical Building Blocks - Chemenu
- Pharmaceutical intermediates, bulk products, chiral, achiral, heterocycles, metal catalysts, amino acids, peptides, benzene, pyridine, pyrazine, triazine, piperidine, piperazine, morpholine, imidazoline, cyclopropane, indole, benzotriazole, anthranil, quinoline, naphthalene, boronic compounds, fluorination, oxidation, rearrangement reaction
- Chemenu product lines cover amino acids and peptides, heterocyclic compounds, alkanes and aromatic compounds, carbohydrates, alcohols, aldehydes & ketones, pyridazines, metal catalysts and other pharmaceutical intermediates. For more custom organic synthesis, please contact us for a quote.
- Fluorinated Compounds
- Fluorine is the most electronegative element in the periodic table, and the fluorine atom has a small atomic radius, so fluorine-containing organic compounds have many wonderful properties. For example, the introduction of fluorine atoms or fluorine-containing groups into drug molecules can improve the permeability to cell membranes, metabolic stability and bioavailability; in addition, the introduction of fluorine atoms will improve the lipid solubility of the compound and promote its absorption in the body. The speed of delivery changes the physiological effect. In the field of medicinal chemistry, the introduction of fluorine atoms into organic molecules is an important direction for the development of new anticancer drugs, antitumor drugs, antiviral agents, anti-inflammatory drugs, and central nervous system drugs.
- Benzene is an important organic compound with the chemical formula C6H6, and its molecule consists of a ring of 6 carbon atoms, each with 1 hydrogen atom. Benzene is a sweet, flammable, colorless and transparent liquid with carcinogenic toxicity at room temperature, and has a strong aromatic odor. It is insoluble in water, easily soluble in organic solvents, and can also be used as an organic solvent itself. The ring system of benzene is called benzene ring, and the structure after removing one hydrogen atom from the benzene ring is called phenyl. Benzene is one of the most important basic organic chemical raw materials. Many important chemical intermediates can be derived from benzene through substitution reaction, addition reaction and benzene ring cleavage reaction.