Nom du produit:Propanoic acid, 3-(2-iodoethoxy)-, 1,1-dimethylethyl ester
IUPAC Name:tert-butyl 3-(2-iodoethoxy)propanoate
- Formule moléculaire：C9H17IO3
- Numéro de catalogue：CM336811
- Poids moléculaire：300.14
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:2296723-16-3
- Formule moléculaire:C9H17IO3
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:O=C(OC(C)(C)C)CCOCCI
- Numéro de catalogue:CM336811
- Poids moléculaire:300.14
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:
- Stockage:Keep in a tight container and store at 2°C~8°C，protect from light
- Custom Organic Synthesis,Where to Buy Chemical Building Blocks - Chemenu
- Pharmaceutical intermediates, bulk products, chiral, achiral, heterocycles, metal catalysts, amino acids, peptides, benzene, pyridine, pyrazine, triazine, piperidine, piperazine, morpholine, imidazoline, cyclopropane, indole, benzotriazole, anthranil, quinoline, naphthalene, boronic compounds, fluorination, oxidation, rearrangement reaction
- Chemenu product lines cover amino acids and peptides, heterocyclic compounds, alkanes and aromatic compounds, carbohydrates, alcohols, aldehydes & ketones, pyridazines, metal catalysts and other pharmaceutical intermediates. For more custom organic synthesis, please contact us for a quote.
- Aliphatic Chain Compounds
- Aliphatic chain compounds include aliphatic compounds and chain compounds containing other elements or groups. Aliphatic hydrocarbons are hydrocarbons with the basic properties of aliphatic compounds. In aliphatic compounds, carbon atoms are arranged in straight chain, branched chain or cyclic, which are respectively called straight chain aliphatic hydrocarbons, branched chain aliphatic hydrocarbons and alicyclic hydrocarbons. Some cyclic hydrocarbons are different in nature from aromatic hydrocarbons, and are very similar to aliphatic hydrocarbons. Such cyclic hydrocarbons are called alicyclic hydrocarbons. In this way, aliphatic hydrocarbons become a general term for all hydrocarbons except aromatic hydrocarbons. Aliphatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives (including halogenated hydrocarbons) and alicyclic hydrocarbons and their derivatives are collectively referred to as aliphatic compounds.