Nom du produit:benzyl (2S)-2-(cyanomethyl)piperazine-1-carboxylate
IUPAC Name:benzyl (2S)-2-(cyanomethyl)piperazine-1-carboxylate
- Formule moléculaire：C14H17N3O2
- Numéro de catalogue：CM328382
- Poids moléculaire：259.31
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:2158302-01-1
- Formule moléculaire:C14H17N3O2
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:O=C(N1[C@@H](CC#N)CNCC1)OCC2=CC=CC=C2
- Numéro de catalogue:CM328382
- Poids moléculaire:259.31
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:
- Stockage:Protect form light and store in a dry and close container at 2°C~8°C
- Piperazine is an organic compound consisting of a six-membered ring containing two nitrogen atoms in opposite positions in the ring. The chemical formula of piperazine is C4H10N2, and it is an important pharmaceutical intermediate. Pyrimidines and piperazines are known to be the backbone of many bulk compounds and important core structures for approved drugs; studies have shown that combining a pyridine ring with a piperazine moiety within a single structural framework enhances biological activity.
- Custom Organic Synthesis,Where to Buy Chemical Building Blocks - Chemenu
- Pharmaceutical intermediates, bulk products, chiral, achiral, heterocycles, metal catalysts, amino acids, peptides, benzene, pyridine, pyrazine, triazine, piperidine, piperazine, morpholine, imidazoline, cyclopropane, indole, benzotriazole, anthranil, quinoline, naphthalene, boronic compounds, fluorination, oxidation, rearrangement reaction
- Chemenu product lines cover amino acids and peptides, heterocyclic compounds, alkanes and aromatic compounds, carbohydrates, alcohols, aldehydes & ketones, pyridazines, metal catalysts and other pharmaceutical intermediates. For more custom organic synthesis, please contact us for a quote.
- Benzene is an important organic compound with the chemical formula C6H6, and its molecule consists of a ring of 6 carbon atoms, each with 1 hydrogen atom. Benzene is a sweet, flammable, colorless and transparent liquid with carcinogenic toxicity at room temperature, and has a strong aromatic odor. It is insoluble in water, easily soluble in organic solvents, and can also be used as an organic solvent itself. The ring system of benzene is called benzene ring, and the structure after removing one hydrogen atom from the benzene ring is called phenyl. Benzene is one of the most important basic organic chemical raw materials. Many important chemical intermediates can be derived from benzene through substitution reaction, addition reaction and benzene ring cleavage reaction.