Nom du produit:2-boc-5-thia-2-azaspiro[3.4]octane-8-carboxylic acid, 5,5-dioxide
IUPAC Name:2-[(tert-butoxy)carbonyl]-5,5-dioxo-5λ⁶-thia-2-azaspiro[3.4]octane-8-carboxylic acid
- Formule moléculaire：C12H19NO6S
- Numéro de catalogue：CM106524
- Poids moléculaire：305.35
Pour une utilisation en R&D uniquement..
Détails du produit
- N° CAS:1340481-81-3
- Formule moléculaire:C12H19NO6S
- Point de fusion:-
- Code SMILES:O=C(C1CCS(C21CN(C(OC(C)(C)C)=O)C2)(=O)=O)O
- Numéro de catalogue:CM106524
- Poids moléculaire:305.35
- Point d'ébullition:
- N° Mdl:
- Spiro Compounds
- A spiro compound is a polycyclic compound in which two monocyclic rings share one carbon atom; the shared carbon atom is called a spiro atom. Spiro compounds have rigid structures, stable structures, and have special properties that general organic compounds do not possess, such as anomeric effect, spiro conjugation and spiro hyperconjugation. Compared with the monocyclic structure or the planar aromatic structure, the spiro structure has a larger three-dimensional structure; the heterocyclic spiro structure is also regarded as the biological isostere of some groups, which can change the drug to a certain extent. The water solubility, lipophilicity, dominant conformation and ADMET properties of the molecule make the optimized lead molecule easier to drug. Therefore, spiro compounds occupy a very important position in drug development.
- Spiro And Bicyclic Compound
- Hot sale various high quality spiro and bicyclic compound from china leading manufacturer. Our products are efficient, cost effective and deliver more benefits. welcome to choose us!
- Azetidines are an important class of saturated four-membered nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compounds. The research hotspots related to this structure mainly focus on two aspects: one is the research of pharmaceutical chemistry; the other is related to chiral azetidines, using rigid azetidine compounds as chiral ligands for asymmetric catalytic reactions. Many nitrogen-containing heterocycles play important roles in drug structures, and in many cases small structural changes can improve ligand selectivity and pharmacokinetic properties.
- Where to buy Azetidines
- Where to buy ADC-Cytotoxins? Chemenu Provide Azetidines with high quality and competitive price. Contact us Now.
- Tetrahydrothiophene is a sulfur-containing saturated heterocyclic compound obtained by catalytic hydrogenation of thiophene. After thiophene is reduced to tetrahydrothiophene, it no longer has a conjugated system and aromaticity. Therefore, tetrahydrothiophene shows the properties of general thioethers. Easily oxidized to sulfoxides and sulfones. Tetrahydrothiophene can be used as a raw material for the production of pharmaceuticals, pesticides and photochemicals.